1. Bykov K, Yoshida K, Weisskopf MG, et al. Confounding of the association between statins and Parkinson disease: systematic review and meta-analysis. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2017;26:294-300.
2. Liu G, Sterling NW, Kong L, et al. Statins may facilitate Parkinson's disease: Insight gained from a large, national claims database. Mov Disord. 2017;32:913-917.
3. Sandoiu A. Statins may raise the risk of Parkinson disease. Medical News Today. June 15, 2017. Accessed November 30, 2017.
4. Penn State. Statins may not be used for protection against Parkinson disease. Science News. June 14, 2017. Accessed November 30, 2017.
5. Melville NA. Statin use linked to increased Parkinson risk. Medscape. October 26,2016. Accessed November 30, 2017.
6. Rozani V, Giladi N, El-Ad B, et al. Statin adherence and the risk of Parkinson's disease: a population-based cohort study. PLoS One. 2017;12:e0175054.