1. Weiss HD, Marsh L. Impulse control disorders and compulsive behaviors associated with dopaminergic therapies in Parkinson disease. Neurol Clin Pract. 2012;2:267-273.
2. Weintraub D, Burn DJ. Parkinson’s disease: the quintessential neuropsychiatric disorder. Mov Disord. 2011;26:1022-1031.
3. Weiss HD, Adler S. Management of psychosis in Parkinson Disease. Psychiatric Times. May 1, 2014. http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/special-reports/management-psychosis-parkinson-disease
4. Morgante L, Colosimo C, Antonini A, et al; PRIAMO Study Group. Psychosis associated to Parkinson’s disease in the early stages: relevance of cognitive decline and depression. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2012;83:76-82.
5. Lee AH, Weintraub D. Psychosis in Parkinson’s disease without dementia: common and comorbid with other non-motor conditions. Mov Disord. 2012; 27:858-863.
6. Thomsen TR, Panisset M, Suchowersky O, et al. Impact of standard of care for psychosis in Parkinson disease. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2008;79: 1413-1415.